Devimpact Institute is a research, training and consultancy firm with its head offices in Nairobi, Kenya. We offer technical services to non-governmental organizations, government institutions, research institutions and the private sector. We provide services in the areas of Research, Monitoring and Evaluation, Data Management and Analysis, Project Management, GIS, Mobile Data Collection, Agriculture and Rural Development.
Devimpact Institute is looking for aTraining Assistant. The training assistantwill support the Training Coordinator in the design, development, delivery and curation of learning solutions.
The training assistant will provide support and assistance in the following areas:
- Training Content Development
- Develop high qualitycontent for new courses based on clients’needs and market trends
- Plan and prioritize course content revisions
- Assess, monitor and manage course content quality
- Training Management
- Gather clients training expectations for customization of the courses
- Monitor and provide feedback on the quality of ongoing trainings
- Carry out post training evaluation with the participants
- Plan the training logistics
- Business Development
- Provides market insight and subject matter knowledge to better assess industry trends and respond to customer needs.
- Research and scout for new business opportunities
- Develop proposals and quotations for clients
- Managing clients’ logistics
- Degree in M&E, Project Management, Statistics, or any other relevant field
- At least 3 years of demonstrated experience developing innovative curriculum, learning paths and learning solutions
- Excellent and demonstrated experience in training courses content development
- Experience in organizing events such as seminars, workshops or conferences both physical and virtual
- Experience with teleconferencing platformssuch as Zoom, Teams, google meets etc
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills especially MS office tools
- Excellent business development skills including development
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work under pressure, to multi-task and prioritize
- Efficient and organized with good attention to details
- Highly motivated and a self starter
If interested and meet the requisite qualifications please send your application and your current resume to [email protected] on or before July 15, 2022. Please include the job title in the subject line.