Our client, a leading glass and aluminum company is looking for a Tendering/ costing Engineer
- Review on enquiry document, scope of work, project specifications, Preparation/ Compilation of material required BOQ based on drawings, data- sheets, shop drawings/design, standards etc.
- Prepare Cost estimation of project compiling the cost of Materials, Manpower, Equipment, Subcontracts, Overheads etc. required for the execution of the project.
- Liaise with procurement & project department for the material/equipment/sub contract price
- Present Bid review package/quotation, which includes bid basis, summary cost estimates and financial reports, ensuring Senior Management is provided with all necessary information to enable competitive pricing decisions.
- Preparation of shop drawings such as facades including all elevations & 3D renders, shop fronts for glass processing (Tempered, laminate, DGU etc).
- Keep abreast with market developments, competition and develop rapport with Consultants/Suppliers.
- Identifies new technologies and products/services, evaluates and recommends potential supply sources and participates in the incorporation of research results into the procurement program.
- Knowledge of Analysis of rates, Valuation of works.
- Ongoing cost monitoring of Contracts & bills/invoices from glass suppliers by checking on wastages and ensure correct negotiated rates are applied.
- Be aware of all contract and subcontract conditions and documentation, scope of works and the like, which will have a contractual bearing upon the project.
- Measurement and compilation of Provisional quantities.
- Assisting project department in procurement of special accessories within specified quality, cost and design as per documents.
- Graduate Engineers
- 7-10 years of techno-commercial experience in estimation and sales of large residential, commercial & hospitality projects.
- Networking skills coupled with innovative approach and conceptual ability are essential traits for this position.
- Ability to liaise independently with international companies and consultants essential
- COMMUNICATION: Speaks and writes clearly and effectively; listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others and responds appropriately; asks questions to clarify, and exhibits interest in having two-way communication; demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed.
- TEAMWORK: Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals; solicits input by genuinely valuing others' ideas and expertise; is willing to learn from others; places team agenda before personal agenda; supports and acts in accordance with final group decision, even when such decisions may not entirely reflect own position; shares credit for team accomplishments and accepts joint responsibility for team shortcomings.
- Applications should be submitted by 16th January 2022.
- Shortlisting will be done on CV roll in basis