Our client who owns a chain of super markets in the mountain region, seeks to recruit a Manager who will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations including product availability and pricing. Other duties entail managing the staff, inventories, budgeting, enforcing safety policies, ordering products, customer services, and controlling finances. They may also train new employees and analyzing sales performance
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Help, drive, motivate, and encourage retail sales staff to achieve sales targets.
- Training new staff members.
- Improve profit and attain sales target of the supermarket.
- Attend trade shows in order to identify new services and products.
- Meet financial goals by analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions in preparing an annual budget; formulating pricing policies and scheduling expenditures.
- Ensure that hours of operation are in compliance with local laws.
- Maintain health and safety measures and store’s cleanliness.
- Preside over staff meetings.
- Handle customer complaints, issues and questions.
- Monitor local competitors.
Bachelor in Business Administration.
Demonstrable experience in a supervisory capacity at a retail store, or similar.
At least 8 years experience in Food & Bevarage management role and 2 years experience in a GM role
- Ability to relate cordially with clients
- Ability to plan and execute strategic sales processes
- Ability to manage other staff members
- Possess excellent specific market knowledge
- Possess IT and accounting proficiency
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to lead a team
- Ability to multitask
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CV’s to [email protected] stating the subject heading “SUPERMARKET MANAGER” by 7th February 2022.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.