Jiji.co.ke is the no 1 online marketplace in Kenya! Join Jiji now and become a part of Pan-African Company having a presence in 5 African Countries. Take the opportunity to join the fast-growing and leading online marketplace in Kenya.
We are looking for a SOCIAL MEDIA MODERATOR who will offer support to our Social media team in timely engagement with your online audience.
Key responsibilities & deliverables;
- Timely response to comments and messages on our social platforms.
- Offer support to the whole social media team in handling Jiji social media platforms.
- Suggesting creative ways to capture the attention of our online audience through incorporating trends to enhance our brand awareness.
- Respond to comments and messages in creative ways that will build meaningful connections and encourage our online audience to take action.
- Any other duties assigned to you from time to time.
- Diploma/ Degree in any field related to communication.
- Knowledge of napoleon cat and mobile monkey will be an added advantage.
1-year experience as a social media moderator.
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge in various social media platforms and social analytics tools.
- Keen attention to detail, positive attitude and multitasking skills.
Why work for us
- New age company with fast career growth.
- Internet and communication facilitation when necessary for continuous work flow.
- Staff transport to and fro work daily.
- Interact with creative minds from all over the world.
- Engaging employee engagement activities, monthly TGIF.
- Modern work environment.
Salary - Negotiable
Send us your detailed resume to [email protected] with the subject line SOCIAL MEDIA MODERATOR before 10th February 2022