Job Title: Sales Executives – Paints & Coatings
Reporting to: Sales Manager
Salary & Benefits : Very attractive
Our client in the paints and adhesive manufacturing industry is expanding its business development team and it is searching for experienced sales executives with a strong sales background in the paint industry. The incumbents will be responsible for the sales and marketing of the company products.
- Present, promote and sell the company’s products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Keep accurate sales records and prepare weekly and monthly sales reports for the sales manager
- Manage all debts owed and keep clients’ ledger in line with the company credit policies
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Forecast and track key business metrics to develop individual business plans
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Minimum diploma in Sales and marketing, business management, building and Construction, interior design or equivalent
- 3+ years working knowledge in the selling of Construction materials to hardwares, construction material stockists, construction material manufacturers or engaging with architects, contractors, project managers, designers, QS etc.
- Experience in selling into the Paints, Coatings, Adhesives or Sealants markets is an added advantage.
- Gujarati speaking candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
- A proven track record of forecasting and surpassing sales goals
- Must be self-driven and can achieve goals while operating independently with little to no micro management.
- Proficient at networking and maintaining effective professional relationships.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as a charismatic personality.
- Must be comfortable working as a team toward mutual business unit goals.
All applications should be submitted by 7th December 2020