Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following
- Facilitate Vehicle sales and prospecting.
- Meeting with Sales Manager to plan and implement objectives for achieving sales and business targets.
- Manage customer leads
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential clients.
- Research and identify the needs of clients and solutions best suited for them.
- Identify and grow opportunities by achieving set sales targets
- Have the ability to structure an entire sales deal under minimum supervision
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- Grow and retain existing clients.
- Maintain strong business relationships with clients.
- Respond to all inquiries in a quick & timely manner.
- Answer customer questions on product inventory.
- Helping clients find the best spare parts explaining the benefits
Bachelor Of Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Five (5) years relevant experience, with sales exposure in the motor industry being an added advantage;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Must be Computer literate.
- Must be proactive and focused to achieve sales quotas.
- Self – motivated, aggressive and outgoing personality
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle and resolve complaints from customers
All applications should be submitted by 30th May 2021