JOB TITLE: Personal Assistant to Managing Director
REPORTS TO: Managing Director (MD)
LOCATION: Commercial Street-Nairobi Industrial area.
Provide full administrative and secretarial support at a senior level to the Managing Director to ensure the smooth management of the day-to-day affairs, and most effective use time. Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner. Take initiative as appropriate.
Provide administrative support when required to the P.A. to the C.E.O.
- Manage the MD’s Electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Manage the MD’s travel arrangements including visas accommodation etc.
- Process the MD’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the MD or on behalf of the MD or other staff as appropriate.
- Maintain MDs office systems, including data management and filing
- Maintain records of MD’s contacts.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Provide cover at the reception. Receive, screen and direct phone calls.
- Coordinate exports deliveries with the Transporters and the Clearing and forwarding company.
- Preparation of Customs Documents, EAC Certificates/COMESA documents and follow up on endorsed Customs documentation. Update exports records in file and directory.
- Following up on courier shipments.
- Coordinate payments as directed by the MD.
- Responsible and accountable for all the office stationery and office consumables.
- Maintaining a proper record on the issuance and return of new and finished LPO and Delivery Books.
- Ordering, distributing, and keeping records for staff uniforms and company marketing merchandise.
- Typing out Letters of Credit, Telegraphic Transfers, and Insurance cover notes as delegated.
- Undertake other duties as may be assigned by MD.
Minimum Diploma in Business Management/ Office Administration qualification.
- Over 3 years’ work experience in the same or similar position preferably in an Automotive manufacturing/Auto engineering sector.
- Experience in Export documentation and procedures – EAC
- Excellent communicator, highly organized with proficiency in secretarial duties.
- Ability to meet deadlines with timely updates on progress.
- Highly confidential and a person of integrity.
- Ability to effectively use various required office software’s, machines and equipment’s used in the office
All applications to be submitted through My Jobs In Kenya before 27th January 2022