JOB TITLE: OPERATIONS MANAGER-WITH FINANCE BACKGROUND (FMCG)
NATURE OF JOB: FULL TIME
SALARY: Kshs. 150,000.00
JOB LOCATION: MOMBASA ROAD
Our client is a manufacturing company based at Mlolongo and is looking to hire an Operations Manager to help coordinate activities in the company and its branches to ensure the smooth running of operations in all the departments. The incumbent should have experience in finance and accounting (Key strength), operations, sales, marketing, human resources, research & development, and production.
- Oversee daily activities in the company and ensure smooth operations
- Coordinate company’s branches and ensure they are performing to the optimum
- Provide leadership and vision by assisting the managing director and staff with the development of long term and annual plans, and with the evaluation and reporting of progress on strategies
- Monitor industry legislative developments, develop and implement strategic changes in order to maintain compliance and maximize business performance;
- Spearhead the development, implementation, and maintaining budgetary and resource allocation plans
- Spearhead development, communication and implementation of a company strategic plan designed to grow the business.
- Spearhead operational objectives clearly and well communicated internally (staff and managing director)
- Ensure that the organization has the required resources necessary to fulfill its mission and achieve key objectives
- Provide the managing director with a clear and logical understanding of business & people performance.
- Ensure that annual budgets are prepared, complete risk analysis on potential investments, and advise the Directors with regard to investment risk and return
- Oversee quality control throughout the company, establishing goals for each department in partnership with the department heads
- Ensure all business activities are appropriately managed whilst maintaining key objectives and focus and mitigating adverse outcomes
- Ensure that the company is well regarded by its key stakeholders due to its professionalism, effectiveness, leadership, and achievements.
- Any Bachelor’s degree is enough
- 7+ years of relevant experience in a similar field – Manufacturing company
- Strategic leader, collaborative leadership, results-oriented & hardworking, and committed to duty
- Flexible to move around the branches
- Versatility to manage and execute across a multitude of functions
- Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills and experience to [email protected]
- Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled
- All applications to be submitted before 30th May 2021
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted