A medium-sized pharmaceutical company is looking for medical sales representatives to be based in the following regions; Nairobi, Western, Nyanza, Rift, Central, Eastern and Coastal Region
- Sell products using solid arguments to prospective customers.
- Achieve and/or exceed the agreed sales targets
- Plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables with the area sales team or discuss future targets with the area sales manager
- Prepare target customers’ list as per guidelines, visit them regularly and frequently to pitch with view to generate sales in the territory.
- Review and appraise potential customers for credit and payment in line with the set corporate credit rules and regulations
- Follow up on credit collections and adherence to credit terms
- Represent our brand in territory meetings with clients and potential customers
- Collect due diligence information for the customers, clients for product development.
- Assess clients needs and present suitable promoted products
- Present product information and deliver product samples
- Communicate with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
- Keep detailed records of all contacts
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
- Source, review and enroll clientele to the business with a view to increase sales.
Diploma or Degree in Sales and Marketing or its equivalent required.
Experience in pharmaceutical products is an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with an inbuilt teamwork spirit.
- Deadline driven
Send your application with the subject line: MEDICAL SALES REPS to [email protected].
Please indicate your preferred region and salary expectations.
The deadline for applications is 26th October 2021