JOB TITLE: MEDICAL DEVICES SALES MANAGER
NATURE OF JOB: FULL TIME
INDUSTRY: MEDICAL EQUIPMENT
JOB LOCATION: NAIROBI AND ELDORET
NO. OF VACANCIES: 2
Our client dealing with medical devices is seeking to employ two sales managers with similar experience in Nairobi and Eldoret. The applicants must be well versed with selling medical devices and experience managing Key Accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Key Accounts management and sourcing for new business
- Good experience in selling Medical Devices/ Medical Equipment/Consumable/Surgical products/ Medical Furniture
- Experience in handling KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders) and influencers in buying in a certain institution
- Sales of Medical Devices/ equipment’s/surgical products in Key accounts
- Achieves/exceeds sales targets within a designated territory
- Responsible for closing the sales and positively impacting customer's satisfaction
- Develops long-term positive customer relationships, building loyalty and confidence in with the company as a preferred supplier.
- Develop annual sales plan in support of organizational strategy and objectives
- Build, develop and manage sales teams capable of carrying out needed sales
- Ensure effective use of available resources for the achievement of the business strategy and realization of the sales plan
- Ensure identification and exploitation of new business opportunities
- Direct implementation and execution of sales policies and practices for direct customers
- Have good understanding of the clientele base
- Recommend sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staffs and keeping detailed records of work.
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector.
- Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
- Science graduate preferably Bio-Medical Engineering.
- 8 years plus working experience in medical devices sales
- Good knowledge of most medical equipment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Mature and can make strategic decisions
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to [email protected]
Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
All application to be submitted before 30th May 2021
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.