JOB TITLE: KEY ACCOUNTS MANAGERS- ORTHOPEDICS & PROSTHETICS
NATURE OF JOB: FULL TIME
INDUSTRY: MEDICAL EQUIPMENT
JOB LOCATION: NAIROBI AND ELDORET
NO. OF VACANCIES: 2
Our client dealing with medical devices is seeking to employ two Key Accounts Managers, with good experience dealing with Orthopedics & Prosthetics for Nairobi and Eldoret regions. The applicants must be well versed in selling Orthopedics & Prosthetics and experience in managing Key Accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Key Accounts management and sourcing for new business
- Sales of Orthopaedic Joint Implants like Hips and Knee Replacements in Key accounts.
- Achieves/exceeds sales targets within a designated territory.
- Responsible for closing the sale and positively impacting customer's satisfaction.
- Develops long-term positive customer relationships, building loyalty and confidence in company as a preferred supplier.
- Good experience in selling Orthopedics & Prosthetics
- Experience in handling KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders) and influencers in buying in a certain institution
- Achieves/exceeds sales targets within a designated territory
- Responsible for closing the sales and positively impacting customer's satisfaction
- Develops long-term positive customer relationships, building loyalty and confidence in with the company as a preferred supplier.
- Develop annual sales plan in support of organizational strategy and objectives
- Build, develop and manage sales teams capable of carrying out needed sales
- Ensure effective use of available resources for the achievement of the business strategy and realization of the sales plan
- Ensure identification and exploitation of new business opportunities
- Direct implementation and execution of sales policies and practices for direct customers
- Have good understanding of the clientele base
- Recommend sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staffs and keeping detailed records of work.
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector.
- Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
- Graduate in a Science related field
- 8 years plus sales experience dealing with Orthopedics & Prosthetics
- Good knowledge of the products
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Mature and can make strategic decisions
- If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to [email protected]
- Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis until the position is filled
- All applications to be submitted before 30th May2021
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.