Announcement Number: Nairobi-2021-042
Hiring Agency: Embassy Nairobi
Position Title: Human Resources Assistant - All Interested Applicants
Open Period: 04/26/2021 - 05/10/2021
The U.S. Mission in Nairobi is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Human Resources Assistant.
Basic Function of the Position:
- The incumbent plans, organizes, directs and controls various complex human resources projects for all American personnel, their dependents, and a fluctuating number of temporary employees (TDYers) and contractors, providing Expert and Professional guidance and information on a formidable array from simple to very complex Human Resources issues using the resources provided by the State Department and the Mission in Nairobi.
- The incumbent is supervised by the Human Resources officer overseeing the USDH portfolio.
A university degree in Human Resources or Management is required.
Level IV English (Fluent, Reading/speaking /writing) is required (This may be tested ).
Level III Kiswahili (Good working knowledge, Reading/speaking /writing) is required.
- Five years of experience in Human Resources, Management, or administration is required.
- One-year supervisory experience is required.
- Good computer skills, proficiency in Microsoft Suite to include Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and word
- Good interviewing and counseling skills
- Must be able to work on a team.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
All applications to be submitted before10th May 2021through the link https://erajobs.state.gov/dos-era/vacancy/viewVacancyDetail.hms?_ref=k1fkdmlnpt0&returnToSearch=true&jnum=23335&orgId=25