We are seeking a very talented Graphics Designer to develop creative collateral for our campaigns by taking a brand concept and turning it into a tangible creative object. Throughout this process, the Designer is held accountable for maintaining exceptional creative standards across print, collateral, direct mail, ad circulars, and web creative.
The Designers will play an active role in internal and cross-functional brainstorming sessions, so this person must possess a wide range of creative styles and feel comfortable expressing and presenting creative rationale.
- Maintain the creative direction and expectations for specific projects, ensuring they fit the client, brand, and overall business objectives, and are cohesive across the entire campaign.
- Work will include projects involving brand identity creation, campaign concepts and execution, responsive web design, infographic and data visualization, print collateral, and video graphics.
- Collaborate with Client Service and Strategy teams to manage creative deliverables and ensure deadlines and budgets are met.
- Present creative deliverables internally and externally, guiding teams and clients to solid creative solutions.
- You clearly and confidently communicate and present design decisions, gather and implement feedback from client’s and other designers, and manage clients’ expectations.
- Develop an innovative communications strategy and brand identity for the organization.
- Communicate products solutions into simple yet compelling visuals across mediums, that can be shared with a wide variety of audiences.
Must be highly proficient with current versions of Adobe Creative Suite.
- An agile, detail, and goal-oriented personality, is driven to succeed, and always up for a challenge
- Strong collaborating skills, and an ability to work effectively in a flat organization
- The ability to multitask, and be flexible regarding workload and assignments
- Must be able to deliver under strict deadlines and handle pressure effectively.
All applications to be submitted before 14th November 2021 with the subject email as: GRAPHIC DESIGNER EXECUTIVE (ENTRY LEVEL) APPLICATION to [email protected]