Our client, a leading company in the insurance industry is looking for a Business Development Executive.
To act as an intermediary between clients and insurance companies. Clients may be either individuals or commercial businesses and organizations; to find and arrange suitable insurance policies and arrange cover; to act in the interest of the clients and offer products from the wide range of insurers to ensure that clients get the best deal; to work towards achieving the company’s performance targets.
KEY TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gathering information from clients, assessing their insurance needs and risk profile;
- Handling and managing clients, assessing their insurance requirements and preparing insurance quotations for the same, taking into account underwriting requirements
- Identifying and foreseeing clients' insurance needs,
- Researching insurance companies' policies and negotiating with underwriters to find the most suitable insurance policy/ cover for clients at the best price;
- Advising clients on risk management and helping to devise new ways to mitigate risks;
- Collecting insurance premiums;
- Ensuring that all the company’s customers are satisfied and delighted through efficient and effective service delivery
- Building and maintaining ongoing relationships with clients including scheduling and attending meetings and understanding the nature of clients' businesses;
- Marketing and acquiring new clients;
- Sourcing and identifying new business opportunities either individual-based or commercial based;
- Participating in tenders, RFQs, EOI.
- Ensuring we reach targets, Renewal retention, customer satisfaction.
- Keeping up with changes in the insurance market and in the clients' industries;
- Developing relationships with underwriters, surveyors, risk managers, valuers and other related professionals;
- Ensuring policy owner service standards are met in the primary focus areas being, market identification, acquisition, retention and growth
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree holder or Diploma in a relevant field
- Diploma AIIK / CII in Professional Insurance papers (completed or ongoing)
- Driving License (preferable)
- Age – up to 40 years
- Experience– Minimum 5 years in Insurance Brokerage (Sales / Marketing, Underwriting and/or Claims position)
- Experience in BD in a brokerage firm will be an added advantage
All the candidates who meet the minimum requirements can send their CVs to [email protected] by 19th May 2022.