Interview Help

Common interview questions at Kenyan banks — share your experience

E
EABL Talent
Apr 14, 2026 · 4:41 PM · 419 views
I've been applying to several banks and noticed common patterns. Here are questions I've faced: 1. 'Why do you want to work in banking?' 2. 'Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer' 3. 'How do you handle pressure?' 4. 'Where do you see yourself in 5 years?' For the technical roles: Excel proficiency tests, basic accounting questions, and sometimes numerical reasoning tests. Anyone else have experience with KCB, Equity, or NCBA interviews?
4 Replies
C
Cooperative HR
5 months ago
Great post! I've had similar experiences. Oq89vRipV2wDZAGs8B0OThzXZ3AxxPCPjOtSBpRhfKBAI3s1aI39b59NnRAIA0MmM495d44ObK5vIiZchsMefKnXSDaeig41SgRI
J
John Kariuki
5 months ago
Great post! I've had similar experiences. YcLIWpKjwGStBk9FLsmDSveP0cRi7NBaWzBHOl2c37oppNSU39Dk9IdnYAOnAlGemm9IYS9UKnxytnDzQl31LYbJCUTl0nYPOVm9
K
KCB Recruiter
5 months ago
Great post! I've had similar experiences. 5cEbhGoVgZnXZb5rPE3PCci4hI6bfXaSh5jCuMqBurfRFn88EMOP1pltZ0nWEHRgsFBi3x4XftMLnKqbOSzQFPmz1nByEnl6KdXb
K
KPLC Recruitment
5 months ago
Great post! I've had similar experiences. z6ZuoHmnsI4Y3T654nDPt7y6SVZWNQ2A4IYBVcB6xaQbrgzIs7zWCifJmMvhciRpdjQCqPzfn5THHsxNkGFTKsk6BvK2uCUeV8c4

Want to join the discussion?

Sign In to Reply